Try Beckett’s Amazing New Line of Non-Alcoholic Spirits and Cocktails
If you love to drink but hate the buzz, then there is something exciting in the works that might just interest you! We are, of course, referring to Beckett’s and its new and exciting line of non-alcoholic cocktails. Coming off the heels of the sober curious movement, Beckett’s is your hip alternative to the traditional alcoholic drinks as it features a wide array of non-alcoholic drinks to choose from.
That said, you may be wondering, why drink non-alcoholic drinks in the first place? An understandable question, after all, a lot of people still aren’t familiar with the sober curious movement that spawned Beckett’s line of beverages.
Luckily, we are here to give you a quick background not just on the sober curious movement, but also on Beckett’s line-up of non-alcoholic drinks. So, be sure to keep reading.
Getting to Know Beckett’s
For those unaware, Beckett’s is one of the growing brands to come out of the sober curious movement. They manufacture top-quality non-alcoholic spirits and cocktails that are sure to help satisfy your cravings. This should come as no surprise however as the company spent 4 years in development just to get everything right.
By all accounts, the drinks under Beckett’s banner use the same distilled botanicals and the right kind of flavors and extracts that you can expect to find in any of the top liquor brands made in the United States.
Of course, this quick rise to prominence is hardly surprising, considering who is at the company’s leadership. A quick look at the list below shows how a couple of the top executives from the biggest beverage companies in the world have come together to create something new and exciting.
- Jeffrey Maser (Founder and CEO) – Hailing from Cott Corporation one of the largest beverage companies in the world, following Coca Cola and Pepsi
- Rick Gillis (President) – was previously the President of Young’s Market Company, one of the USA’s largest beverage alcohol distributors, with a presence in virtually every market in the Western United States. Based in Southern California, Young’s is a Forbes 200 private company, with a reported revenue of nearly $3 billion.
- Andrew Stodart (Advisor) – One of the best beverage industry consultants around. He was one of the minds behind Crystal Head, one of the premier vodkas around.
- Baron Davis (Advisor) – This name will undoubtedly seem familiar to most. Two-time NBA All-Star Baron Davis is on board as one of Beckett’s top executives. He is also an early investor in vitamin water.
What is the Sober Curious Movement?
You may not realize it, but there is an ongoing shift in terms of how we socialize and enjoy the company of our friends. Alcohol sales are currently experiencing a slow but steady on a global scale. Beer, once the beverage of choice after a hard day’s work, has become less popular, especially among young adults.
Conversely, non-alcoholic beverages like mocktails and nolo drinks are experiencing a spike in popularity. There is no denying that we are currently experiencing a global shift in the existing drinking trends. Needless to say, this did not happen accidentally.
This is the context in which we need to understand the sober curious movement and the rise of Beckett’s. It embodies our changing perspective on drinking as a means of socializing, as younger generations shift away from the self-destructive tendencies inherent with alcohol consumption.
As you may have surmised, the sober curious movement will ask you to ask some hard questions. Specifically, you will need to look at your relationship with alcohol. However, it is much more than an individualist trend. Rather, it poses some serious questions to our society as well. After all, the value we assign to alcohol consumption has brought a lot of undeniable harm to so many lives.
That said, sober curiosity may seem like a novel idea to some. Yet, it is a movement that is steadily building its momentum as it actively attracts more followers with each passing day. It is exceptionally popular in the United Kingdom as well as in certain regions in Europe and the United States.
Just to be clear, however, just because you decide to follow the sober curious movement doesn’t mean that you won’t be able to get a drink with your buddies. It simply entails drinking a safe and healthy non-alcoholic alternative instead.
Beckett’s Non-Alcoholic Beverages
Listed below are some of the cocktails that you can try:
- Flying Mule – Taking inspiration from the Moscow Mule, you can get this non-alcoholic tonic in an 8-Pack with 12 fl. Oz. individual cans. Incredibly refreshing, you can hardly tell the difference as it contains the essence and all the natural extracts, flavors, and spices that have come to define the classic drink. You’d also be glad to know that it is incredibly low-calorie with only 5g of sugar per can. It is also vegan, kosher, and gluten-free.
- Stone Daisy Lime Margarita – The name itself should tell you which drink this beverage takes inspiration from. Influenced by one of the most well-known vacation drinks around, this healthy alternative contains a mere 30 calories per can. Moreover, it is completely alcohol-free. This means that you are free to drink it with reckless abandon.
- Juniper Sky – This cocktail is inspired by the classic gin and tonic. It is incredibly refreshing and never fails to brighten your day. This is because it has all the flavors of your favorite drink without negative consequences.
- Mystic Dove – Finally, we have the Mystic Dove that takes inspiration from the classic Paloma. It is a thirst-quencher with a distinctively sweet and fruity flavor that anyone will simply fall in love with.
These drinks were designed specifically to help you party with none of the regrets. Remember, they not only taste great, but they also serve as a safe alternative to the traditional cocktails that they take inspiration from.
It is also worth mentioning that Beckett’s has made cannabis-infused versions of these drinks. You may want to check out their Tinley brand for that. While the drinks remain non-alcoholic, but they offer an altogether different experience. It has even won the top prizes at the Emerald cup – the largest cannabis competition in the world.
The rise of Beckett’s as a leading non-alcoholic brand shows how strong the sober curious movement is. Be sure to check out their products as they are readily available – you can even order directly through Amazon.